SHARE MOMENTS, SHARE BOOKMOBILE
Released: March 7th, 2006
# of Tracks: 14
# of Tracks: 14
Track Listing/Song Credits (Words/Music/Title)
1.) Comatose Cakes Penguin (2:14) (Cowboy Hat/Title: Cowboy Hat & McTafferson)
2.) These Tears Weren't Made for Crying (3:39) (McTafferson)
3.) Two Seconds Later, and I'm Warming Up (2:29) (Cowboy Hat/McTafferson)
4.) Slow Motion Ocean Broken (4:09) (McTafferson)
5.) Abbreviated Apostrophes (2:54) (Cowboy Hat)
6.) After all These, Still a Parachute (3:25) (McTafferson)
7.) Bagel for Mercy (3:07) (Cowboy Hat/McTafferson)
8.) From Blue to Green in an Instant (2:56) (McTafferson/Cowboy Hat)
9.) Daaah! (2:23) (Cowboy Hat)
10.) Three Things I Scrunch Between my Legs (2:36) (McTafferson/Title: McTafferson & Cowboy Hat)
11.) The Thoughts that I Manifest Lead to the Path of the Appleskins Overdose (3:46) (Cowboy Hat/Title: Cowboy Hat & McTafferson)
12.) I'm Belching Increments of 20 Waffles (4:55) (McTafferson/Title: McTafferson & Cowboy Hat)
13.) Whoa! I'm Starting to Feel It! (4:20) (Cowboy Hat)
14.) Another Sip for the Bookmobile (3:32) (McTafferson)
Lyrics & Audio
- Earthworm in Cowboy Hat was reportedly angered by the CheeseCoat McTafferson song "These Tears Weren't Made for Crying", as the song strayed from the band's normal use of nonsensical lyrics. He has since come to enjoy the song, however.
- One of CheeseCoat McTafferson's trademarks are his attempts to cover pretty much every musical genre ever created. On this album, he tackles two new ones: The "relaxing sounds" CD, and theatrical plays.
- This was the first album where the bandmembers thought up the titles, in a bar, while under the influence of alcohol. Several titles refer to this, such as "From Blue to Green in an Instant", which was Earthworm in Cowboy Hat's buzzed reaction to CheeseCoat McTafferson's sudden change of colored beverages. "Daaah!" was Earthworm's answer to CheeseCoat's challenge to think up a title right on the spot, and blurt it out, and "Whoa! I'm Starting to Feel It!" is Earthworm announcing that the alcohol was kicking in.
- There is a totally different, alternate version to "Another Sip for the Bookmobile" that was recorded, featuring alternate lyrics. However, following the crash of CheeseCoat's last computer, it's unknown if that track, and all of his other unreleased tunes, will ever see the light of day.
- This, and the following album, "Light-Up Shoes--Play It!" were both created and recorded simultaneously. They were also both titled using the Sloganator.