WOWZA! LOOKS LIKE YOU DISCOVERED A SECRET!
What would life be without secrets? You still don't know you're adopted, the mother that you think ran out on you is actually buried in the basement, and your father's a sadistic killer who will turn his attentions on you at any moment...these are the things that make life grand. Well, this site is also chock-full of secrets, and you have just found one! What can they be? Anything, from unreleased material, to rare videos, and just about everything in between. If it hasn't been released, you just may stumble on it. So let's not keep you waiting...let's see what you found!
SECRET #9: DISCARDED SONG TITLES (OF LOVE)
In 2006, ColdmaN5 created the closest thing to a "concept" album that they have ever completed, and that was "Love Gestures in Chloroform Juice". The CD was originally meant to spoof love songs, but most of the tracks either forgot, or went entirely their own way. As with all of their pre-2008 CDs, the writing process started with both bandmembers coming up with a long-list of song titles. From there, they narrowed it down to the 14 best, leaving the rest to stay on a napkin where they have remained...until now. Here are ALL of the unused titles from that titling session, with none being shared publicly until this very moment!
- Drowning the Sorrow of my Heartfelt Moment
- She Loves Me, She Loves me Not, I Ran Out of Flower Petals
- Be My Valentine, Clementine
- I Agree We Were Made for Each Other, But We're Through
- Licking Your Love Juices from the Floor of my Car
- Love Hurts, But so do Prickers
- Baby, You're a Maneater
- Stop Playing Leapfrog with my Heart
- Shut Up, Bitch
- The Four Corners of Love Were Never Traveled Until Now
- I Can Count all my Love Life's on One Hand
- The Sun Glares Lovely in Your Lazy Eye
- I Would Make Love, but I've Never Been Into Arts and Crafts
- I Love the Time we Spent Apart
- Heaven's Nothing Without You...Bang!
- You Remix my Heart Like Usher
- One Beer, Two Beers, Three Beers, Now You're Cute
- Quest for Love: A Lunchlady's Tale
- Did You Just Say You're 14? (Oops)
- I Do, Now Get off my Back
- The First Time I Saw You, You Were Wearing a Doormat Shade
- I Love the Way Your Hair Curls Behind your Knees
- Am I the Dad?
- From Oops to Hoops
- Grow Your Hair, You Look Like a Guy
- I Love You Like the Rhythm of the Power Rangers Theme Song
- Love at First Sight
Now that I type these up, a lot of these titles aren't so bad after all. Could we maybe expect a sequel at some point? Hmmm...probably not. So get the hell out of here!