CONGRATS, HOMIE! YOU DISCOVERED A SECRET!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what did you just stumble on, you ask? Well let me tell you! This website is booby-trapped with fun little secrets that we like to call "secrets". What can these "secrets" be, you may ponder to yourself? Well let me answer that for you! They can be anything...unreleased tracks, discarded song titles, and maybe even a hidden music video or two! So enough with this chit-chat...let's see what it is you found!
SECRET #6: DISCARDED SONG TITLES
In case you might not be aware, the process for writing ColdmaN5 albums in 2005 and 2006 looked a little something like this: The duo would go to a bar, get some drinks, and come up with a long list of titles. From that long list, they would narrow it down to either an album or two's worth, and then essentially discard the unused song titles...only they were never actually discarded, instead being placed inside a green folder that essentially serves as ColdmaN5's "vault". The discarded titles here span a few different titling sessions, with even the exact year being tough to pinpoint, as none of the titles on any of the sheets were ever actually used for anything. As with most of these discarded title secrets, I have censored out the truly terrible ones, meaning these represent the "best of the ones that weren't good enough to actually be used". Try to put a positive spin on that, anus!
- Iraq & Roll
- Live Life Large, Fatty
- The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Hit
- President Bush's Approval Rating--In Fists
- Tanzania, the Capital of the World
- Wesley Snipes' Underwater Bowling League
- The Sequel to Ben Affleck
- Keyboard Chaos
- The Only Earwax I See Here is You
- Tale of the Lingering Odor
- I Pre-Made You this Delectable Side Dish
- Leftovers Make Good on Their Promises
- Me and You Forever, Barring a Miserable Break-Up
- Say "Techno" to Drugs
- I Lost My Wallet, but Found a Friend
- In a World Where Nothing is at it Beans, You Were my Guiding Sprite
- Have You Seen my Collection of Lame Song Titles?
- Bi-Plane, or By Plane?
- What Do Pork and Karate Have in Common? They Both Chop!
- My Favorite Ice Cream Topping Is: Illegal
- A Rather Large Build-Up Into Nothing
- Yet Another Boring Love Song
- Life's Full of Hardships and Battleships
- At This Rate, the Bermuda Triangle Will be a Square by the Year 2046
- Over My Dead, Jell-O-Like Body
- Grab Grab Grab the Map Map Mop
- Mother Mayo I
- Smell One of my Fairy-Tale Farts
- The Notches in the Wall Lead to Increased Fire Safety Awareness of Notches
- Are you That Ross Perot Wannabe That I've Been Hearing About in the Fish Stick News?
- Immediate Earlobe Lockdown
- According to the Surgeon General, Machinery May Cause Health Problems
- The Triangle Frame Isn't Quite What I Ordered, but it Suits This 6x9" Picture Quite Nicely
- Too Much Blood in our Alcohol
- Speak of the Deviled Eggs
According to estimates, it probably took you two or three minutes to read these 35 song titles. I regret to inform you that we cannot issue refunds on time lost at this site. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Now get the hell out of here.