WHOA! LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND A SECRET!
Hidden within this site are several secret links, and you've found one of them! The hidden material can range from unused song titles, to barely-heard unreleased tracks, and anything in between, and can shed even more light into the world's least mysterious band. So let's see what you found!
SECRET #1: DISCARDED SONG TITLES
Here's a collection of unused song titles from 2006, along with a little back story: These titles were created in early 2006 (or possibly late 2005). There are over 100 titles on the sheet, and the good ones would go on to be featured in either "Share Moments, Share Bookmobile", or "Light Up Shoes--Play It!" The other ones would never see the light of day. Some are too terrible to print, so here's an abridged edition of 20 song titles that could have made it...but didn't. They are presented in no particular order.
- Beer Goggles Malfunctioned
- Whenever Jack Comes to Town, He Doubts His Own Infantile Obsession with Legos
- I Thought my Medallion Would Have Been Real
- Your Packet Overpowered Mine
- Receipts for the Giving Tree
- Your Lips are Two Sizes Too Big
- Memorize the Alphabet Before you Leave
- Embargo Cargo Key Largo, Margo
- Your Tooth Resembles the Molar System
- Prairie Dog Theater Act
- The Incredible Stench of Logger Dan
- Rick More-Anus
- Beauty & the Beats
- Crawldads Gather for Closeness
- One-Dimensional Two-Way Mirror
- There's No "I" in Beholder
- Did You Graduate with Theoretical Honors Without Me?
- It's All Right, It's Flat
- You Hot-Wired my Heart
- Narrow Down my Thoughts Before we Entice You
Now get out of here before someone else notices you! Just use the navigation bar on the left to continue looking around, or hit your browser's "Back" button to go back to the page you were just on. See? Technology.